Our brand new dry storage racks offer instant access to the Intracoastal Waterway, Jim Neville Nature Preserve, Midnight Pass Beach, and nearby waterfront bars and restaurants while offering a safe environment protected by the barrier island of Siesta Key.
Our staff is on hand to assist in docking and launching your vessel, and ensuring you have an effortless day on the water. Marina operations and customer service is what we do, and we look forward to providing you with a superior storage facility and boating experience. We strive to make all reasonable accommodations to ensure a pleasant and enjoyable stay.
Simply give us an hour in advance and your vessel will be fueled up, started, and awaiting your arrival in our basin. Stop by our convenience store to stock up with ice, snacks, beverages, sunscreen, and other supplies. Upon your return, our friendly deckhands will rinse your hull with freshwater, reinstall your boat cover (if supplied), and securely store your vessel back in its place.
$14.50 per foot, per month: 20ft. Minimum
$15.50 per foot, per month
Max LOA: 30’ | Max Height: 15’
Wet Storage (Limited Space)
$13.50 per foot, per month
25ft. Minimum plus power
30amp - $30 per month
50amp - $60 per month
Wet slip storage includes water, Wi-Fi, and a pump-out nozzle at each slip.
- Brand New State-of-the-Art Dry Storage Racks
- Friendly, Professional, Experienced Staff
- On-Site Service & Repair
- Unlimited Splashes
- Newly Constructed Upscale Restroom & Shower Facilities
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
- 30amp and 50amp Shore Power
- Ship’s Store with ice, snacks, beer, marine supplies which can be applied to customers’ house account
- Secluded, Quiet, and Private Location
- Centralized location in ICW